In some cases, if a pressure campaign was not successful, hiring an attorney may be your best (or only) option. Beware timeshare exit companies that try to push you to this solution as the only or initial path to exit. Attorney’s are expensive and this process is often slower than other viable solutions. Attorney’s may end up being the most viable solution only after other faster and less expensive solutions have proved unproductive. Attorneys are only a viable option if your timeshare did more than one of the following when selling you your timeshare.
- Employed deceptive tactics to lure you into the timeshare presentation
- Employed high-pressure sales tactics to get you to sign their agreement
- Failed to fully explain your maintenance fee obligations
- Failed to disclose your exposure to special assessment fees
- Failed to disclose other fee obligations required to use your timeshare
- Told you your timeshare was an investment or would appreciate in value
- Told you your timeshare was a real estate purchase
- Have subjected you to harassing calls soliciting additional purchases
- Failed to meet Truth in Lending disclosure obligations
- Failed to disclose or misrepresented your initial Right of Rescission
- Told you there was a robust resale market for your timeshare
- Told you there was a healthy rental market allowing you to profit from your timeshare
- Misrepresented what you were purchasing in any way
Other Services (at no extra cost)
Credit Monitoring and Repair: Many Centerstone Group clients elect to stop paying the timeshare company or homeowners association while their exit is being facilitated. In those cases, Centerstone Group provides clients a best in class credit monitoring and repair service to protect clients’ credit.
Tax Attorney Services: Some unscrupulous timeshare companies will try to stick exited members with a tax obligation associated with their timeshare release. While other timeshare exit companies no longer support their clients post exit, Centerstone Group remains by their client’s side. Our tax attorneys fight to make sure your timeshare company does not saddle you with an unfair tax bill associated with your release.
Summary: Centerstone Group has developed the most comprehensive timeshare resolution process in the industry. Where other timeshare exit organizations incorporate one path to resolution for their clients and provide no support post exit, Centerstone has developed a 3-pronged approach to deliver results based on each client’s needs all of the way through the entire exit process and beyond. Our 3-pronged approach decreases the time and cost of exiting your contract and assures Centerstone Group clients the best success rate and overall value in the marketplace.